My Virtual Study
- The Provincial Emails, my personal weblog
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel, contributing editor
- Milwaukee Federalists, editor
- St. Thomas More Lawyers Society of Wisconsin, editor
- Center for the Study of The Great Ideas, contributor
- The Badger Catholic, contributor.
- Cyclone 13, about a type of sailing dinghy I once owned. This blog is intended to (eventually) replace web pages about it. Since selling mine a few years ago, I have not done much updating.
Here on my website
Inactive pages, but still available:
- Reading Rat is my collation of recommended reading
- Leseratte Library is my collection of electronic texts. Some have been superseded by texts posted elsewhere and the ever-expanding number of public domain ebooks now available.
- Reading Log. Some of the more recent entries include a brief quote from each book.
- Book Log of purchases. Not all are still in my library; they've been (re-)donated to our local library's sales.
- Links, collections of several types
- Windsurfer One Design, my first sailboard
- The Cliche Has Hit the Fan probably should have been a weblog feature but wound up on this separate page.
- Reconsiderations was an aggregator of links. The format might yet be repurposed.
- The Colonnade: Links by Topic was a hotlist using that format.
- By Subject: References was a more detailed use of the topical outline.
Revised May 5, 2015.